Friday, March 21, 2008

babysling

Using baby sling is very helpful to me. Not only helpful but also it gives you comfort and bond with your baby. One of my church members introduced it to me. Then on my baby shower she gave me one of this. I used baby sling all around, Going to mall, at the house while I'm cleaning or doing something.
If you want one of this baby sling, visit slinglings.com. They had vast selection of baby slings with different styles of prints and fabrics. They have good quality sling and affordable. So mothers try baby sling now...





Press Release:

Slinglings Baby Slings Adds a New Line of Exclusive Prints to Their Vast Selection of Pouch Slings--
Slinglings Baby Slings LLC, a Seattle-based baby sling company, has just introduced a new line of 12 fabrics to their already vast selection of over 60 prints. Five of these 12 new prints are Slinglings exclusives that were designed by Stephen Gower, co-owner. These new prints are just more ways for hip moms to wear their babies in style.
With so many baby slings on the market, it is easy for new mothers to get overwhelmed. Why choose a Slinglings baby sling? Pouch slings are simple, quick, and lightweight. They promote bonding with your baby while keeping your hands free to tend to other responsibilities. Slinglings baby slings are affordable with prices starting at just $36.95. They have over 10,000 slings in-stock and most slings ship within 24 hours. Slinglings advanced size calculator takes the guesswork out of sizing, so that you and your baby have a secure and comfortable fit.
Slinglings baby slings are top quality, trendy, and most importantly comfortable! Their numerous customer testimonials and reviews reflect what a great product they have. Angela, a Slinglings customer from FL, sums it up well in her testimonial, “I LOVE my slings! I love the fabric's design and comfort. I love the freedom they have given me so I can keep up with my preschooler while providing the security and comfort my infant needs. I love how fashionable I appear around town and on vacation…I cannot thank you enough for providing a reasonably priced product for busy moms. I simply LOVE my slings.”
Sara and Stephen Gower, owners of Slinglings Baby Slings are committed to making “parenting easier and babies happier. A top quality baby carrier and a top notch customer service experience have always been important to us.”
Every baby should be a Slingling.

2 comments:

Emzkie said...

hi lovelynick! =) tnx for adding my bravejournal. can u add this link http://stevemzhemme.blogspot.com and my new domain http://jazanotherday.com? i will add u there. =) tnx~!

Malyn said...

hi got a tag for ya http://exoticmalyn.blogspot.com/2008/03/boosting-of-your-page-rank.html