Friday, March 14, 2008

ME and Him Tonght


Tonight is the night without my hubby nick. ONly me and him (my baby) here in the house. Nick have a night duty. Sometimes military life sucks. I hate being alone in the house especially night, and now that we have a baby its much harder. YOu dont have somebody to help you take care of baby, it so so so.... so much... I'm not complaining though but we need a lil rest even just a minutes. My baby now is at period of crankiness.....you know teething time. Hope and pray that baby nicholas will sleep well tonight.. Ok have a great night.. see you tomorrow

2 comments:

Merydith said...

Trust me Love I know how it feels. Sometimes I just want to soak myself in the tub while Ryan watching Frankie. Naa man gud siya work unya busy kaayo usahay lago mohilak ko sa kakapoy. As mama sad gituyoan man. Korek pero worth it man sad uy. Kisses to baby Nick.

Nora P. said...

ka cute sa imong baby boy ah..kalami paakon lol just kidding..maayo nalang na imo ky only one baby imo ginaalagaan ako two gyud..one is almost 21 months old ang usa almost 5 months old pa..too busy kaau ko everyday dw la ko pahuway..pero ok lng someday nalng ko pahuway pagmagdagko na sila..cge ah have a good saturday! ingat!