Thursday, March 20, 2008

Looking Good

Most of us are not contented of who we are. Most of us, Even me I'm not contented of my appearance. Its so funny to say that Filipino's loves to have white skin and then American loves tan color skin. I keep telling my husband about what Filipino did to have American skin color. Filipino usually do Bleaching. He laugh when I told him. I don't know.... we just what to look best as what we want to be. My husband always tells me that I'm beautiful, my nose my skin color, my face.. Whatever. I told him that i need nose job, my nose is so so so small. But for him my nose is not small its cute, in fact he wants my baby to get my nose and then He got what he wanted. My baby born with a small nose... My baby is now 4 months old and still his nose is small, i keep pulling it up to make it long. HAHAHHAH.... but anyways talking about looking good, looking best as what you want to be.. rodeo drive plastic surgery can help you with that. They are the best in everything in your plastic surgery needs.. They have the best trusted surgeons , luxuries plastic surgery center. They will the comfort that you deserve to have. I know how painful to get a surgery but at rodeo plastic surgery center will do all the best to assure your safety, comfort with lesser pain, smooth process of surgery. For those mommies that have sagging bellies like me, you know after we gave birth we felt this sagging bellies , stretch marks , getting fatter that makes us frustrated,los angeles tummy tuck can help you with that frustrations. Then about the nose , if you want best looking nose all you need is surgical treatment at California rhinoplasty. If you want to be more hotter try to have some work in your breat at Beverly Hills breast augmentation . So what are you thinking right now? Remember do what you want to be... be hot, sexy and beautiful. If you want to do the best do it, Don't forget rodeodriverhinoplasty.com for all your plastic surgery needs.

No comments: