Friday, March 14, 2008

It's Over


HAY! atlast for 6 months of being addicted and being hatedful its over now. DO you know what I'm talking about? WELL WELL its about MARIMAR. The Marimar teleserye is over. I am ver addicted to this drama and hateful to Angelika. LOL. Its been 6 months of addiction. LOL but theres comes a time that I don't want to watch it anymore because of their nonsense roam around the bush story. Angelika becomes so down then after that she became the sister of Marimar. Thats sucks, but anyways I'm happy that its all over now. I just watched the ending scene. WOW! the Wedding is so fabulous, you've seen lots of actors and actress that is not part of Marimar but the attended the wedding. So if you haven't seen it yet watch Marimar at pinoychannel.tv.

1 comment:

Merydith said...

I will miss it though. Usahay mao ra na akong sayuhon ug bangon hahaha. Recel man nag introduced nako at least I only started around November.