Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Debt Manangement

After 2 months of married, me and my hubby was on big debt. I guess we owe $5000. We used the money for my visa and something else that i cant remember anymore. I don't have any work yet and hubby's pay check is just enough for our daily needs. Whew thats too much debt, I'm not used to have debt , In the Philippines credit cards is not a big deal unlike here.So thats it we are in debt but after months of saving we pay it off. After we got our income tax return we pay it off. So now we still have debt but not too much that we can pay it off when the paychecks arrive.

Debt is hard to manage if cant control yourself. Spend here and there... If you want help in solving your debt you need cleardebt.co.uk. This site provides help to avoid bankruptcy. They have services which are very useful and helpful clearing your debt, IVA,Debt Management Plans , Credit card debt help with online application. I recommend this site to those people who are in debt. Guys this is really a great help. Check it out..

No comments: