Tuesday, March 11, 2008

His Now 4 Months old

Time is running fast.. my baby Nicholas 4 months old yesterday. HMMM we are very thankful to GOD that his not a sickly baby. Since he was born he had no problems in his health. God is so GOOD to us. My baby development is pretty good. HE can now smile and laugh out loud. I tell you it feels great when you see your baby smiling, laughing, and reaching some things. LOL i remembered last week while we were sitting watching movies I was holding him and suddenly he grab my fingers and put it in his mouth then bit it. HAHAHHAHA! What a baby... LOOK at this studio photo that he got

PhotobucketPhotobucket

2 comments:

StaLira said...

hehhe..he looks so adorable. like kaau nko tong naa sya glasses og books...warag prof.

Merydith said...

Ka cute ni Harry Potter uy hahaha. Frankie is due for another photo shot after his first b-day.