Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Top earners just a Second....

Photobucket
Yehey atlast my name is on the list on the top earner for today. I know it will just show up for just a second. But atleast ive on the top even i just got $12.25. lol. Im still happy with that. HAHAHHAHA....Ive got not too many opps for a couple of days now... unlucky i am. When i visit PPP opps were all grey. Then today there 3 opps that have a bid bucks but when i tried to reserve it it said that Sorry, but you do not meet the opportunity requirements. WHAT is it mean? i THOUGHT ALL OPPORTUNITIES THAT ARE IN MY QUALIFIED OPPORTUNITIES I CAN HAVE IT. I really dont know whats happening...I dont know.........

1 comment:

Nova said...

hay. sis.. were just having the same case jud... when i come to the computer to check? i'm always too late... dami ng grey ppp.... anyways.. i'm happy at least you've earned on the top.. even for the meant time lang...