Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Dreaming to have one

When I got here in the US the first American house ive seen is my Parent in laws house. Wow how nice and big it is and the inside looks so beautiful, the thing that caught my attention was the grandfather clock, it so nice....The living room looks more great with the grandfather clock on it. When i saw the grandfather clock I started dreaming to have one of the grandfather clocks. So when hubby and i planned to buy our own house and buy some things for our house , grandfather clock is on our list. Oh how i dream to have but not too long from now i will have it. Hopefully this coming November hubby will be out in the army and have an own house and my grandfather clock. I can wait.....
Im so happy that i found this grandfather clock blog which is very helpful in deciding which clock is the best for you. They have useful articles to read and gives more information about grandfathers clock. I found the clock that I like at 1-800-4clocks.com, howard miller majestic grandfather clock. This clock is very nice and its perfect for living room, actually a space saver. It comes with adjustable shelves too. Oh i love to have one of this now....

No comments: