Friday, April 4, 2008

I like longitude swimsuit

HMMM summer is coming. Yes oh yes I like summer. For me summer is better than winter. Im not used to winter though. I grow up in Philippines that has no winter. LOL. When I arrived here in Texas I thought it will not be getting colder here But winter came. Yeah! cold is sticking on my skin and i Hate it. I usually go to out everyday but winter came no outing at all just stay in the house. LOL. Anyways summer is coming soon. IT means you get ready, dig your summer clothes, and especially your swimsuit. Yes swimsuit, ready to go swimming. I know most people on summer go to beaches or swimming pools. I missed the beaches in the Philippines i don't know where i can go here to swim, i haven't heard any in Texas just swimming pools. Hope i can find one. I'l ask my hubby.

Talking about swimsuit do you have one? Well i know you have but its getting older though, I guess you need one and also me. I don't have any swimsuit and i don't used to wear swimsuit though..It seems that your showing your body to everybody. I know your laughing right now. Since I'm now in the US i need to be Americanize that was my husband told me. So i needed a swimsuit, a longitude swimsuits. Its better than bikinis, hahahhaah.. I like longitude swimsuit better because it cover a some of my body parts. HAHAHHAHH!!! How about you what you like?

No comments: