Thursday, April 10, 2008

4months shots

Yesterday He got his 4 months shots. He got it in a clinic here in Cedar park and its free.. LOL I haven't bring our insurance card , i called our insurance company but they wont allowed us to go to another doctor, its too bad. My husband so pissed off about that. Oh well , good thing my mother in law found a place for the shots that is free.


Today his not feeling very well,He felt bad in his ears, teeth and swollen thighs due to the shots.... I'm almost dried up. He cried and cried. I gave him cold compress on his swollen thigh and a cold bath. He has a on and off fever and he cant sleep very well, last night his fever was 102F and today just a slight fever. Hopefully hell be felling better. Oh before i forget He's 4 months today.

2 comments:

Nova said...

lovelyn.. your kid is soooo cutie pie.. sarap kagatin... hehehehe... clam down.. so adorable..

happy friday din sis

StaLira said...

cutie baby