Sunday, October 21, 2007

weak and tiring day


hay my day is not good. I felt too weak and tired.......i slept alll day. lol what i mean most of the day. I woke up around 11am haha too late, umm 11 am to cook breakfast clean the kitchen after that i felt tired and had shortness of breath.So i went back to bed , my husband let me take a nap. I took a nap for about 3 hours hahahah its not nap anymore. iTs sleep.
Its been two weeks that i felt like this, tired, weaked and had episode of shortness of breath.huhuhuhuhu.. all i want is to give birth . i am ready to pop out. lol. My belly is too heavy now that i dont like to walk.





37 weeks and 2 days preggo. ready to pop out, lol



2 comments:

Utah Mommy said...

You just reminded me of my pregnancy period of my son i miss being pregnant though it's tiring but soon as you can held and kiss your baby in your arms it's really worth it! It's a priceless happiness that you'll feel inside you

StaLira said...

sexy kaayo ka nga buntis ay...dili tambok...hay hay hay..unta ana pud ko puhon.