Thursday, October 18, 2007

Salamat sa tagay NOva next time again.


Instructions: Each player starts with 7 random habits/facts about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

A - Age: 23 yearls young.lol
B - Band Listening To Right Now: none
C - Career:Nurse
D - Drink or Smoke: nothing at all
E - Easiest Friends To Talk To:
G - Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms: Gummy bears
H - Have a Boyfriend:nope. a husband
I - In love: To my dearest hubby
J - Junk Food You Like: Pringles
K- Kids: not yet still waiting for my baby to go out.
L - Longest Ride Ever: UMMM from genral santos to cagayan de oro city
N - Names For Your Future Kids: Nicholas Joe II
O - One Wish You Have Now:To be a good wife and mother to my kids
P - Phobias: nothing so far.
Q - Favorite Quote: i dont have hehehhe!
R - Reasons To Smile: My lover, friends family
S - Sleeping Hours: 11pm to 9 am. lol
T - Time You Woke Up: usually 9 or 10 hahahaha lazy
U - Unknown Fact About You: soft hearted woman
V - Vegetable You Hate: ampalaya
W - Worst Habit: i dont know yet
X - X-rays You’ve Had: chest X-ray last year when i appliad fro my visa
Y - Yummy Foods: nothing in particular
Z - Zodiac Sign: Im saggitarius
Seven things about me: easy to get along, loving, friendly, generous, sassy, talkative,

Here go the 7 people that I have to tag:Sarah, rosselle, jessel,emma,kero,rowena and marie

1 comment:

Rosell said...

Hi Lovely Ruth! Kero here. My answers are up. you can click here

http://reignrosell.blogspot.com/2007/10/7-and-other-things-about-moi.html

Thank you so much for remembering....and oh you have a pretty blog here. Hope you can add me also to your links. Take care and i pray for your safe delivery.