Friday, October 19, 2007

Bedroom survey

Thanks Mrs. beautiful Brooks for this one.
WHATS IN UR ROOM?
Tampons: nope
Condoms: nope
Mobile phone: yup
Chair/stool: none
Computer: none
Mirror: yes
Skateboard: no
Clothes: yesS
hoes: yesS
moke detector: yes
Piano/musical instrument: none
Locking door: yes Bottle of water :yup
Flag: u.s.a flag
Posters: none
Pictures: yes. me and my hubby
Stop sign/any sign: no
Real gun: no
Cigarettes: no
Any drugs: no illegal ones
Books: yesX
box: no
Playstation2: no
Gamecube: no
Wii: no
CD Player:no
ipod/MP3: yes
T.V.: yes
Gameboy: noS
tereo: no
Candles: yes
How many windows are in your room?- 1
What color are your bed sheeTS?- blue and light blue
Has the opposite sex been on your bed?- yes, my husband
What color is your comforter ?- dark blue
Who usually sleeps in your bed other than you?- My hubby

Im am tagging all my friends.ENJOY

1 comment:

Utah Mommy said...

Ok Ruth will do this sometime tomorrow i hope.Have a good weekend to you too!