Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Dianne's TAG

Thanks Dianne for remembering me.

1. Name one person who made you laugh last night? Nick ( My Hubby)
2. What were you doing at 0800?we are watching Tv
3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? adding friends to my new site
4. What happened to you in 2006? Got married, done with my missionary
5. What was the last thing you said out loud? I love you sweetie
6. How many beverages did you have today? One. only water.
7. What color is your hairbrush? purple
.8. What was the last thing you paid for? i dont know
9. Where were you last night? in my house
10. What color is your front door? Brown ~ white
11. Where do you keep your change? On my wallet.
12. What’s the weather like today? It's chilly and sunny
13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor? UBE
14. What excites you? talking to my BFF
15. Do you want to cut your hair? nope. i want to be like this .
16. Are you over the age of 25? Not yet I am 23 years young
17. Do you talk a lot? yup, but when im with the people that i dont know im kinda shy
18. Do you watch the O.C.? nope . i dont have any background of that
19. Do you know anyone named Steven? nope
20. Do you make up your own words? heheheh sometimes
21. Are you a jealous person? very very much
22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’. Anna
23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K'...Kaaren
24. Who’s the first person on your received call list? Sweetie( my hubby)
25. What does the last text message you received say? ilove you sweetie
26. Do you chew on your straw? Nope.
27. Do you have curly hair? nope. just wavy
28. Where’s the next place you’re going to? nothing. im just in the house
29. Who’s the rudest person in your life? umm rudest.... one of my friend back in phil. lol
30. What was the last thing you ate?rice. egg and tuna
31. Will you get married in the future? Nope. I am already married!
32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks? The iron gang. i forgot the title
33. Is there anyone you like right now? yes my loving husband
34. When was the last time you did the dishes? This lunch
35. Are you currently depressed? NO
36. Did you cry today? yes
37. Why did you answer and post this? Because my Beautiful friend Dianne tagged me.
38. Tag 5 people who would do this survey. Sarah, nita. tess, janine, anne and jenny

2 comments:

jennyr said...

thanks for the tag! This gives me something to do kaya I appreciate it!hehehehe!

Tess said...

ruth, human na man ko ani day nga tag oy! but anyway, thanks for remembering me. Day, palihog kog add ning akong isa ka blogspot sa: http://tessonlinebiz.blogspot.com kung Ok ra nimo. TY daan! ingat oy, daghan gyud sa buntis karon no? ayu ayo!