Monday, October 29, 2007

GEtting to know me......

Thanks for tagging me emz.....Ok heres my answer

1. What is your boyfriend/girlfriend's name? well i dont have a boyfriend anymore im already married to NICHOLAS joe Wheeler
2. What is the color of the underwear you are wearing now?light pink
3. What are you listening to right now?man talking on the TV
4. What are the last 4 digits number in your cellphone? 6613
5. What was the last thing you ate?Dirty Rice and strawberry cake
6. If you were a crayon what color would you be?yellow
7. How is the weather right now?sunny and chilly
8. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?My mom.. the other day
9. The first thing you notice about opposite/preferred sex?Face and body. HAHAHAHHA
10. Favorite type of food(s)Chinese and Filipino foods
Thats it... i wanna pass this tag to my friends Marie's colorful world , Tess Gags, chuckles and Giggles, and Nora's note

1 comment:

Tess said...

TY for this tag, will grab it now but not sure when i can do this but i am so glad u tagged me, TC!