Thursday, February 7, 2008

HID Hut

I guess most of us wants to have a garden in our backyard. me and my hubby been planning to have one but due to lack of time we cant do it. And this house that we were now, is not ours we are just renting. So we really to do if we will get a house next year hopefully. But you know what, there another idea to have garden even you have small place or apartment. You can use hydroponic gardening. hydroponics is a method of growing plants without soil. Thats is nice. If you want to get Hydroponics supplies visit hidhut.com. Offering a wide selection of the highest quality indoor growing products and hydroponic supplies at the lowest possible prices.

1 comment:

Janey said...

I have been trying to discover all my options for growing a garden in my apartment. My coworker gave me some suggestions, but I really want to try using something like hydroponics or LED grow lights. How large could my garden become if I just grew it on my porch? What are some good fruits or vegetables to grow?