Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Hello Friends

Hello friends.. I miss you so much. I miss my page and i miss everyone. Ive been busy with my family. My hubby got 4 days off from work so we spent all of that days with each other. We do a lot of things. We had general cleaning of our house. Go on shopping buying hubby's army stuff because he got his clothing allowance and buying clothes for me and purses as usual. Purses.. lol. My hubbys said that i tons of purses that i havent used .. i received Guess purse from my In laws last Christmas and i bought purse from ebay. LOL..There's a newly opened Marshall here so this afternoon i wanna go there to buy some more purses and shoes. LOL.. My hubby can't complain, its my money and I wanna spend it. HAHAHAHAH.... But anyways i miss blogging. I had a great weekend and a great Saturday in the church. So friends thats all for now. I miss you . PSST my baby is now sleeping so have time to visit you guys.. SEE you then

No comments: