Sunday, January 13, 2008

Last week my baby's left eye look so bad , swelled and has a greenish discharges. I don't know why it becomes like that. He cant barely open his eye. I got panicked. LOL i called my mother in law, she said that i better go to and see the doctor but my husband said that I should call the Tell a nurse first before doin so. I hate talking on the phone so i Let Adrian ( Bessy's Husband) but it took so long and after that the tell nurse just said that they will just call back. What i did was i applied warm compress to his eyes. After 30 minutes the tell a nurse called and gave me advises and appointment for the doctor.My baby had a Conjunctivitis. The doctor gave him Gentamicin Opthalmic solution to be applied every 6 hours. My baby eye is good now no more swelling and discharges.

No comments: