Sunday, December 16, 2007

GOOD MORNing

Good morning fellow bloggers. WEL WELL WELL im an early bird today. lol I been up since 4:30, after feeding baby nick i cant go back to sleep and baby nick so cranky so i decided to go downstairs and write something. 'Im on the computer with baby nick on my lap.I'm glad I open that comp i got 3 opps from sponsored review. Today will be a busy day for us. Well pack our things and clean the house. Will go to austin for the holidays. Cant wait to be there. LOL my mother in law will take care of the LIL one. Yepey i can sleep well and we have time with my husband to have loving loving.

Ok have Happy sunday friends. Godbless.. Hopefully i can have opps from PPP it seems that PPP is not sharing anymore. LOL. Hirit pajud biscan busy hirit jud mokuha ug opps. YOu know i wann buy some shoes and bags for my collection.LOl Ok na oi BYEEE

1 comment:

""rarejonRez"" said...

hahaha kana jud ng bags ug shoes ba! addicting kaayo! lol love nag ppp na pud ka ani? go na! pero chada pud kung i-domain nimo ni kay peri lang man excluded sa ppp ang blogspot. so mas oks kung i domain!