Friday, November 9, 2007

CarsBlvd.com-Honda Qoutes

My hubby plans to buy me a car next year, if i can get my divers license in that time. lol i keep telling him that ok this coming january or after the baby's born i will take the test but i dont know if i can make it. LOL im scared and lazy to practice driving.But anyways He keep surfing the net on cars because he wanna know what cars do i like to have. And he came up with this website called CarlsBlvd.com. while browsing this website honda cars caught my interest.Good thing this website offers free 2 qoutes. So my hubby try Honda car qoutes and we got an email outes from them. It so nice if there's a website that offers like this online qoutes. Its easy and fast. And now we are still on the process of choosing and comparing honda car prices. Im still dont know what to choose but im sure i get a honda car.

No comments: