Friday, November 9, 2007








Appetizer

Which snack do you like to get when you go to the movies?
POPCORN or chips like Doritos , lays and chippy with drink like cokes or sprite

Soup

What year did you start using the internet?
Year 1997 when i was in First year highschool. I remembered the internet connection in our school was so slow that it takes 2 minutes to open a windows . lol


Salad

What is your first name in Pig Latin? (Here’s how to speak it if you don’t already know!)

HAHAHAHA Ovelyay!
MAIN

CourseName something you are picky about.

UMMM The looks of it.
Dessert

Fill in the blanks: I did my walking exercise yesterday and I write alot of entry today.

Ok than.. I got this one from Recel. From on on il start to do every friday.
OK FRIEND ENJOY UR WEEK SEE all of you tomorrow Night. Il be off tomorrow its saturday time to rest and GO to church.
G O D B L E S S

No comments: