Friday, January 9, 2009

Back for GOOD

Im back for GOOD. Its been awhile HUH! I guess its been 5 months that i haven't updated this blog. Im kinda busy with my life, my baby getting bigger and need more attention and my hubby is out in the military now. We left el paso last november. We are now risiding in AUSTIN, texas. Well ! things went good , very good...IM still stay at home mom but im planning to take my Nursing exam this year and start my carreer. I know i can do it. HOPEFULLY!!!To those who visit my blog thanks alot... HAPPY new year! GODBLEss

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Wednesday! Bloghoppin' here... Hey, I have an interesting tutorial for you that I have written myself. It is about adding Adsense on your Single Post in XML template. I hope you'll like it! God Bless you!